1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during installation or update through an action Express for that purpose.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service of the information society. expressly requested by the recipient.
The cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
• Allow only communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
• Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user
2. TYPES OF COOKIES AND THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, which allows a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
The information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: Guarantee the quality, security and improvement of the services offered The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
o Our entity as the responsible editor of the website and responsible for the treatment.
o The following entities, directly related to our entity: GOOGLE
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Your consent to the installation of cookies is done by checking the “ACCEPT” box included in our pop-up window and the extended information about Cookies is shown in this Cookies Policy.
5. INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is your decision, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services. through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can block, deactivate or change the configuration of the cookies installed on your computer at any time. For this we provide you the way to do it in the main browsers:
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Our entity is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of the previous third parties.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy.
8. WHERE CAN YOU FORMULATE A CLAIM?
To our entity through:
Contact telephone number: (+34) 963 455 103
o Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Website: https://www.idemsoft.com/
If you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following means:
o Electronic office: www.agpd.es
o Postal address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid o Via telephone: Telf. 901 100 099 Telf. 91 266 35 17
Form a claim in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of lawyer or attorney is not necessary.